We back all of our workmanship with a no-hassle 2 year warranty.
All Wood products comes with a 20 year warranty against rot and termites
We can not guarantee that Pressure treated lumber will not warp, crack,or split this is the nature of the material we however will not charge for labor if this happens you will only have to pay material cost.
All of our Vinyl and Aluminum materials comes with a
Manufactures Limited Life Time Warranty
All Chainlink comes with a 15 year Limited Warranty
Important Exclusions as Follows
1. Damage or defects caused by the failure to maintain any item or keep it in good working order.
2. As a result of unforeseen site conditions occuring beyond contractor's control.
3. Damage resulting from fire, freezing, storms, electrical malfunction or surge, lightening, earthquake, pest damage, acts of God, or other unforeseen causes or accidents.
4. Damage from alterations, misuse, or abuse by any person; ordinary wear and tear;or problems caused by lack of maintenance.
5. Any item furnished, installed, modified, altered, or repaired by any other person other than contractor.
6. The warranty is not valid unless the contract is paid in full.
7. Any loss, injury, or damage attributable to the subsidence or movement of land as a result of landslide, mud flow, flooding, water infiltration or damage, earth sinking, or shifting, or expanding or contracting.
8. Coditions resulting from condensation on, expansion of, or contraction of materials.
9. Problems which arise in an attemt to match existing materials. There are limitations inherent in the matching of existing materials. Exact duplication in matching, texture, and color will not be guaranteed. Variations within industry tolerances wil be considered acceptable.
10. The contractor's statements of opinion, comments, affirmations of value or functionality, product descriptions, or instructions for use, of the work or matierials furnished, shall not be considered a warranty.
11. Delays caused by factors beyond the control of the contractor. The owner warrants that work can be performed as called for by any owner-mandated schedule.
12. Delays due to the unavailability of material. The owner will warrant the commercial availability of any specified single source product.
13. Implied warranties derived from any course of dealing or usage in the trade.
14. The owner agrees to provide contractor, or it's representative, access to the premises and the first opportunity of repairing or replacing any defective items. If contractor is not given that opportunity, any expenses incurred by another contractor will be at owner's expense.